Consultation Privacy Notice
This is the privacy notice for NZT Project.
Who we are
NZT is owned by OGCI Climate Investments LLP (OGCI CI) and is being developed on its behalf by BP, Eni, Equinor, Shell and Total (the NZT Partners) with BP leading as operator. Net Zero Teesside Power Limited and Net Zero North Sea Storage Limited (the Applicants) are the companies formed to promote NZT.
This Privacy Notice provides information on how NZT will collect and process your personal data when you provide your information to us.
When we refer to NZT we are referring to the relevant company in NZT responsible processing your data, which may be one of the Applicants, NZT Partners and service providers we appoint to act on our behalf.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data privacy practices please contact us using the following details:
The data we will collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data – information identifying who you are.
- Contact Data – information NZT may use to contact you.
- Property Data – information about property ownership and occupation.
- Business Data – information about businesses which own, operate from or use the property.
How we will use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collect it, including the following:
- Carrying out enquiries into land ownership and occupation, and land values / compensation.
- Communicating with landowners and occupiers about NZT, including negotiations with those people.
- Surveying land that may be affected by NZT.
- Consulting on NZT and reporting to the Secretary of State, Planning Inspectorate or local authorities on the consultation. This may involve passing your personal data to those parties, and in some cases we are required to publish the data as part of a consenting process. The Planning Inspectorate’s privacy notice can be viewed here: https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/help/privacy-and-cookie/
- Future development and implementation of NZT.
Your personal data will be shared with the Applicants, NZT Partners and their service providers for the purposes of the work of NZT.